Based in northwest Sydney, Project X Solutions P/L is a structural engineering consultancy with a wide range of skills:
- Structural Design
- Structural Drafting
- Site Inspections
- New homes
- Retaining walls
- Multi-residential buildings
- Industrial structures
- Commercial buildings
- Building access systems
Contact us for free preliminary advice on how your project might best be tackled.
- Emergency structural assessment and stabilisation advice
- Determination of the cause of collapse, damage or distress to structures
- Checks of structural adequacy after fires, impacts, foundation movement, building defects and the like
- Scopes of work for repair after damage
- Production of span tables and technical details
- Development of technical literature
- Product review and development
- Structural software review
Our various fields of work described above complement one another.
Skills in the design and construction of structures give valuable insight into their technical and practical requirements when looking at damaged or problem structures.
Conversely, understanding the problems that can occur through other parties’ errors or mishaps helps make design, detailing and inspection decisions more robust.
Experience in the practical, design and problem areas of construction helps in consulting work to the timber and other building-related industries.